What keeps us at the cutting edge?
- People Strategy - Our People, our Best Strategy
Creating a sense of true ownership in those who work with us
- Rearing leaders within the firm, who are able to spearhead the firm into growing at the rate that we have been.
We have retained our talent over the years to man any and all critical projects, through an innovation wealth sharing program called Smiling Faces.
- "Smiling Faces" - start and own your own Pyramid. A Pyramid is a self sustaining business unit, which is responsible for its operations and profitability (though a part of company).This is headed by a Pyramid owner, identified from within the ranks and is ably supported by a highly skilled team of professionals. Edifice has gone from 1 such Pyramid to multiple Pyramids over the last decade by identifying multiple Pyramids and multiple Pyramid owners along with their teams, thus putting to rest the myth of there being limited space at the top. This has also resulted in some Pyramid owners being inducted as Directors and Associates (sharing company profits).
- Our Project team therefore commands some of the highest skillsets, and enjoys among the highest rewards in the industry.
- Customer First Approach : Our Focus is firmly fixed on the client
- Given the fact that retaining customers is the basis for future work, our approach to Customers Service is as simple as it is critical to our business.
The customer requirements and expectations have to be fulfilled and exceeded where possible. This translates to continuous support and response time, which are not compromised on.
- It works being pro-active rather then reactive. Past projects are examples of how this attitude helps. The Customer's problem is our problem.
Retaining customers is not just an objective; It is a fundamental strategy that allows us to cut marketing and associated costs and provide unparalleled quality of services to customers. Our strategies are the result of listening carefully to customer feedback.
We understand how important it is in a market where the options are so many,we aim to be the automatic choice for a customer.
- The upshot is that 70% of our revenue comes from existing clients.
- Consistent delivery : The design is born of Creativity. Rest is process driven
- Our deliverables are correct, consistent and improvement oriented. Our design and documentation goes through an internal review system which filters our errors, translating into precise and relevant deliverables every time.
- With avoidance of error at the heart of our system, we achieved quality every timein a highly inconsistent industry.
- Invaluable lessons : Because, we have learnt invaluable lessons.
- Over the past 23 years, Edifice Consultants has completed around 800 projects. Having worked with the who's who of the industry, has given us a wealth of knowledge.
- Our stringent design documentation processes ensure the we record and analyze lessons learnt from projects. These inferences are routed back into the system at the design stage for future projects, ensuing that every project is richer from the experience of the previous one.
- This results in each delivery being a little bit better than the last